Sunday, January 29, 2012

Disneyland 2012 part 1

Spontaneity is NOT my strong suit, so when Justin called and said, "Let's do Disney THIS weekend", this last Thursday, I totally balked.  Its just not my style to pack up and leave with only 4 hrs notice.  But, sometimes, the timing is perfect, so why not.  I had everything packed, pets at the petsitter, schoolwork turned in, and kids in the car within record time.  California was awesome! The weather was perfect and we even had an extra adult (uncle Brett) to help with the kiddos! We did Disneyland on Friday and California Adventure on Saturday, which ended up being an excellent choice.

disney 2012 038

disney 2012 041K- the lighting is kinda  off, but Tannon is OBSESSED with Buzz! He even dressed like Buzz the first day in the park! And he was sooo excited to go on the Buzz Lightyear ride!

disney 2012 043

disney 2012 044

disney 2012 055

disney 2012 052

disney 2012 049

disney 2012 056

disney 2012 065

disney 2012 067

disney 2012 069

disney 2012 070

disney 2012 073

disney 2012 077

disney 2012 084

disney 2012 086

Ok, I think that pretty much gets us through the first part of Friday.  Trust me, there’s loads more to come!

1 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

Looks like so much fun! And the weather.....ah, if only that was in Vernal. :) I love your little Buzz Lightyear! :)