We took 10 kiddos to Jumping Jacks for Alyssa’s birthday party. We only did the jumping there, then finished up with the party at our house. It took 2 full vans to commute, but it was worth it!
Her PHENOMENAL cake came from HARMONS! (trust me when I say I’m nowhere NEARLY talented enough to do this kind of work!)
This picture cracks me up! Tannon was crying! He did NOT like the big slides this time around at Jumping Jacks! He loved the little jumpers though and still managed to wear himself out running around.
The BIRTHDAY GIRL!
The girls LOVED the decorations! This zebra theme is all thanks for Aunt Mistie for giving me such a great idea, then sending me the leftovers from little McKennah’s party. I didn’t go all out, but, simple seemed to be perfect anyways.
The birthday girl, with her birthday cake, wearing her birthday clothes!
Opening presents!
Ok, so I’m totally gonna throw these pics in on this post too. It was Jayden’s pinewood derby on tuesday. I only took pictures with my Ipad and I’m still learning how to use it. I need to learn to blog from the ipad, but I’d probably have to do that through blogger, which isn’t as quick as Window’s Live writer. Anyway, enough of my technical difficulties…
So, this is my USU car. It was only mediocre in the races, but Tannon had fun racing it.
And THIS bad boy is Jayden’s batmobile. It won “best in show” and “2nd place” at the derby. I’m sooo proud of Jaydog for working on this car. At first he did NOT want to build a car. He just wanted to put the block of wood on wheels. Which, in mom’s book is NOT hard work. So, after some pressure from his mother, he picked a style. Our neighbor helped him cut it out and did the wings for it. Jayden is now thanking his mom for the push. Well, kinda…
There cannot be a better moment at this activity than the anticipation of the cars coming down the track the first time!
Jayden with his “best in show” award. He can go to the district competition with this Golden Ticket.
This is the trophy he got for “best in show”. He was not ready for me to take this picture. I think he thought I was still “Facetiming” Justin…
And there ya have it! Another crazy busy week accomplished for the Allen’s!
0 comments:
Post a Comment