This week was less than spectacular. Not gonna lie, I was pretty moody, sleep deprived, and forgetful. I remembered all of our usual activities but managed to forget the holiday parties and everything else extra we had going on. On top of it all, I was dog sitting for my friend Michelle and her pups managed to dig a hole under my gate and escape. That little expedition caused me great stress, 2 hrs of my day searching, and a half a tank of gas just driving around screaming their names. While the dogs were busy escaping, this is what I was doing:
Notice how Tannon just acts like a 1st grader? That’s him in the yellow shirt..
Alyssa got the Heebie Jeebies cuz her butterfly “tickled” her arm.
Brickton’s butterfly hung around for a while.
Alyssa and Maesi are pretty tight.
In case you can’t tell from the pictures, Alyssa’s class raised caterpillars all the way to butterflies and then set them free. It was fun to watch the kids set them free. It was windy, so most butterflies just flew off. However, a few lazy ones hung around for pictures.
Then we had some middle of the week egg hunts. These are Tannon’s preschool egg hunt pictures:
Tannon thought he got the GOLDEN egg.
Then today we went to Coral Canyon’s egg hunt. It was a major disappointment. There weren’t enough eggs and they “asked” the older kids to give the 5yrs and under kiddos a 5 second head start. Some older kids did (Jayden) and some older kids didn’t. Jayden was pretty upset that he only got two eggs. To offset the disappointment and show Jaydog we were pretty proud of him, we took the kiddos to Walmart for a treat. He chose a CTR ring, Alyssa got some shirts, and Tannon got some Lightning McQueen sunglasses.
And that wraps up the week. Tomorrow we’re focusing on the Savior and the religious side of Easter. Let’s hope for a better week as well. I don’t think I can take much more chaos.
0 comments:
Post a Comment