Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Birthday!

Good grief I'm getting old! And my busted up back doesn't make me feel much younger!
Its been pretty stinkin' fun being married to Justin during my birthdays. He always does something crazy and unexpected (which totally doesn't work with my 'planner personality',which is why he does it). This year he managed to come home with the NEW Ipad! I LOVE it! I have had to battle my kids for time on it, but still it was the PERFECT gift! I love my cute hubby that spoils me to death! (even when I don't quite deserve to be spoiled!)
These pictures are of Alyssa's Leprechaun trap. She and Aubree wanted to capture a leprechaun for St. Patty's day, then the boys got into it and started painting the box and the rocks! It was kinda funny! I spent all day trying to get the boys off the Wii and Ipod Touch, only to have them get engrossed in the leprechaun trap right before dinner.

3 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

I'm so glad you posted about that cause it is stinkin' adorable! You will come back to that post and just laugh. :) Happy Birthday! :) You are getting old aren't ya? :)

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

cool gift, happy birthday. sorry your back is so bad! I bet the kids loved disney on ice. what a cool free gift!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Hey just stumbled upon your blog from RS Enrichment Ideas blog!
Where can I find the list of the year of activities?