After seeing the pictures of Tannon at Disneyland, one of my friends on FB asked if he was obsessed with Buzz Lightyear. Well, yeah, we all know the answer to that one! Of course! So, she offered us tickets to Disney on Ice at the Energy Solutions Arena in SLC. (she works there). She was able to get us 7 tickets so we took Jeff and Lynda with us! It was just a short trip since my chiropractor is currently taking all my money..however, I can walk without limping and I’m not all hunched over at a 90 degree angle anymore, so its money well spent.
So, here are a few of the pictures we managed to take:
I have no idea why Jeff’s holding Tannon’s ears, but we can all see Tannon’s just thrilled about it! LOL!
Jessie, Barbie, and Ken were my favorites! Their costumes were cute and they were awesome skaters!
I still haven’t figured out how they did Hamm. I mean, unless two short skaters are inside that costume…
Anyway, you can see it was a great short and sweet getaway!
1 comments:
we have never been to one of those! Next time you come up stay for a bit so we can see you guys! we miss the Allens!
Post a Comment