We knew after the cruise we’d hit the ground running with activities and it was a pretty smooth transition. We had pack meeting for Jayden and he got his Faith in God and his Webelos badge. Then they had a contest shooting with a marshmallow gun.
Then Mini Man “graduated” from preschool. He’s going next year to Wee Wonders again, but they had the cutest program for the “graduates”. He’s SOOO HANDSOME!
Random shot of me with my head weight. I’m still doing my chiropractor’s physical therapy exercises.
Then Justin’s brother Brett, sister Whitney, and mom and dad came for Memorial Day. We ate lots of BBQ and went to Gunlock Reservoir for a hike and to Warner (outside Hurricane) 4 wheeling.
2 comments:
Am I jealous about the cruise???...yes, a litte, but let's not talk about it! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the dolphin pics! That's awesome! That little Tanny looks to big....sigh! :(
i haven't been to blogs since May? Man, have I got to get a life....totally love minni man in his church outfit. keep it nice so we can have it as a hand me down, ha! ;)
Post a Comment