I got the most amazing idea (off of pinterest, of course) to have a Coca Cola themed party for Justin. He knew I was throwing him a party, but he didn’t know it had a theme. Here’s what I did: I got coke glass bottles in 6 packs and tied balloons to them, got red table covers, made a coca cola cake with coca cola frosting, made coca cola burgers (which are so freaking awesome that I will not make another type of burger EVER), made a jello coca cola cherry salad, and of course, served coke floats with the coke cake. I found all the recipes online and will definitely use them again! The food was amazing and we weren’t left with much for leftovers! We did it indoors because I couldn’t count on the weather cooling off. We had 20 people come, even my parents. Oh, and the cake topper is a frisbee I had to find on ebay.
He LOVED it!!!!!!!!!! He was pretty dang surprised!
Now he’s 33! So Alyssa can quit telling everyone that her mom is older than her dad because now “we are the same age”.
For the fourth of July we were pretty chill. We swam (well, I took a nap) and did a BBQ with the neighbors and hit up the St. George Fireworks show. I didn’t take a lot of pictures, but here’s a few I did snap.
Aubree, Alyssa, and Tannon “tailgating”
And Jayden on top of the van for the “best view”
1 comments:
fun, see I should have checked your blog before coming out today!
Post a Comment