Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day of School 2012

 

20120815_081513

20120815_083952

20120815_084140

Our first day of school was a tad crazy.  I just got back from Girl’s Camp Saturday and I felt kind of rushed to get the kiddos back in school mode.  We haven’t been able to get into bed at a decent time and we’ve pretty much been running late every morning.  My mom and dad came with honey too, so I was multitasking, but it worked out.  Anyway, Jay dog was all excited and got ready really fast.  Alyssa was excited to wear her TOMS and new clothes.  And Tannon, he’s feeling  a bit left out. He doesn’t start preschool until the 29th.  I let him put on his new Nike’s and shorts.  He’s in between shirt sizes..so everything I bought him really needs to be shrunk in the wash. 

Jayden was so excited to get back in with his friends.  All of his neighborhood friends are going to other schools now, so he’s kind of lost.  Jaxon Walker and McQuade Jones are on his soccer team though, so he’s pumped to get back to hanging out with them . Speaking of soccer…they already STARTED.  Good GRIEF!! So busy!  Dance for Lulu starts next week!

When I picked Alyssa up from school she was really sad.  She said her shoes cut up her heels, she got pushed down on the playground, she didn’t know where to line up, and she didn’t know where to meet me.  By the time I found her (5 min after school) she was in tears.  POOR KID! I wanted to cry for her! Too much new stuff and chaos all at once!

Anyway, that’s it for this blog post! I have to write a talk for sacrament meeting (about girl’s camp) and teach YW this Sunday too.  Its just slightly overwhelming…!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

just a tad bit overwhelming, sheesh! Poor Alyssa, the first day is always so rough. Not that I know, it just seems that way since ours was rough! Now it's great, except I got a comment from another mom "how old is she? she is so tiny" and guess what, she's actually not the smallest in her class, woo hoo!