Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Septemberness

 

I know, not my most brilliant title, but I’m so lacking inspiration.

20120828_175939

Jayden got his Arrow of Light about a month ago. I’m so slow in posting pictures! He wanted me to make him an Arrow. So, using what little creativity (and time) I had, I grabbed: a wooden dowel, some paint, some feathers, and a soap carving Jaydog did in scouts a few months back.  Assembly was interesting, but he LOVES it! Hopefullly, I’ll get the board done and it will hang in his room all cute like..

20120829_085912

Also a month ago, Tannon started back up at Wee Wonders Preschool.  He’s excited! He’s going 5 days a week now and it keeps him busy.  He’ll start sight words here soon…  I can’t believe I over looked posting this picture!

20120908_111709

This is a picture of Jayden playing soccer. He WILL NOT let me get one up close in his sweet uniform.  So, this is it. 

20120922_084155

And Tannon is obsessed with wearing masks everywhere now.  This was his soccer mask this last weekend. 

IMG_20120910_173022

And Alyssa has been busy as well. She’s had a hard time adjusting to her glasses, so she’s in tutoring twice a week with her teacher.  She’s just started ballet too, so this is a random shot of her NOT busy snuggling Percy Jackson.

0 comments: