My phone is so dang fancy, I just download pics to FB or Instagram from it. Blogging takes more work on this ancient (2yrs old) laptop. Funny how technology just gets more and more advanced and changes our lives.
Anyhow, What we’ve been up to:
Jayden’s birthday is the 20th and he wanted a Scientific Birthday Bash. He TURNED 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe its been 11 years since the little guy was born!!! I’m getting OLD!
For his party, we had a smoking volcano cake, played with dry ice, blew up diet coke with mentos, made Mountain Dew glow, and blew up sandwich bags. It was a party that required a lot of prep work, but it totally paid off. COMPLETE SUCCESS!
Then we got organized for our Christmas card. This is just one I snapped on my phone, our card will be different.
Thanksgiving was spent in Las Vegas with Mindy and Gabe. It was awesome! We hit up some cosmic bowling with the family.
Then Alyssa performed for Jubilee of Trees and Dicken’s Festival
We put up our Christmas decorations and realized that most were old and broken. $50 later the tree FINALLY has lights and ornaments on it.
I updated its “look” with those large trendy ornaments from the Dollar Tree. GOOD THING too because they are no longer available!
Alyssa has been giving us “turn down” service every night on our bed. Justin jokingly told her that he expected mints on the pillows. Well, we’re fresh out of chocolates, so she put sticks of gum on our pillows.
I found this picture of my high school graduation! Random, I know!
And Tannon is the cutest fireman EVER!
I believe that is pretty much all the most recent pictures.
1 comments:
Hi there, your kidos are beautiful. Thinking of you this AM how random is that.....You are such a cutie. What a fun birthday party you had for Jaden. He is so grown up. We have to stop and see you next time we go through St Geo.
Have a wonderful Christmas. love you, Joleen
Post a Comment