Friday, February 22, 2008

Ten Things about Tannon


What a cute little guy!!!!! Here's ten things about my favorite baby!!!!!
1. Age: 6.5 months
Weight: 19 lbs even
Height: 27 inches
2. Sits up on his own...no crawling yet. Probably too easygoing to care about moving around for a while.
3. dislikes: meat varieties of baby food and breathing treatments
4. loves: exersaucers, his family, his pacifier, his bathtub, stroller rides, and eating.
5. He smiles all the time....must've come out smiling. :) And he has a dimple on his right cheek too!!!
6. He giggles when you kiss his neck...if you can get past his chubby face.
7. He's found his feet and they are his favorite toy now.
8. He's learned how to click his tongue.
9. No teeth yet (mom's favorite cuz he's still a nursing pro)
10. He sings to himself at 2am before putting himself back to sleep.

2 comments:

andreamatrix said...

He really is so cute! I adore his chubba cheeks.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

That is such a cute face, I love his smile. He kind of reminds me a little bit of Kylee. Did I tell you that Ben thinks Kylee looks like Jayden a little? Only in certain poses. I don't think Ben has seen Tannon since we were there last or maybe he'd agree with me about what I'm seeing.