
Jayden Jeffery Allen
Justin told me that I had to name our first boy with a J name for Allen tradition. Great...not really very many of those that are unique. So, I started thinking and I liked the name Jayden. It wasn't that popular at the time and there were no GIRLS named Jayden. Jeffery is Justin's middle name as well as his dad's middle name. So there is James Ron Allen(great-grandpa), James Jeffery Allen(grandpa), Justin Jeffery Allen (dad), and Jayden Jeffery Allen.
Alyssa Ann Allen
We moved into our house when I was pregnant with Alyssa and I was channel surfing to see what we got (cuz I'm way too cheap for cable). Who's the Boss was on one channel. I thought....Alyssa is a really cute name (Alyssa Milano). Alyssa Allen sounds too stinking cute. Well, because I named Jayden, Justin wanted to name the next kid. Well, I told him I liked Alyssa and he said, "Oh". (typical non responsive Justin). Anyway, I ended up on hospital bedrest after a placental abruption with her and then ended up with tons of preterm labor. I delivered at 33 weeks and in the middle of my c-section, I looked at Justin and glared,"WHAT IS HER NAME!!!!!!!" He said, "Alyssa...I went with your suggestion." Ann just kinda came. I didn't want her initals to be AAA, but oh well...Justin thinks its funny.
Tannon James Allen
We could not agree on anything for this little guy. I borrowed a name book and kept asking Justin what he liked. ( Justin was still on the "I never named a kid" sob story). I liked Tanner, but its really common and Alyssa's name and Jayden's name kinda bug me how common they've become. So, next to Tanner in the name book was Tannon....AND JUSTIN LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!! James comes from Justin's Grandpa's first name. (James Ron Allen)
I now tag (if they already haven't been tagged) Natalie, Annalee, Lexi, Lacie, Donna,Sarah Harding, Melissa, and Jen De La Garza.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
3 comments:
What is tagging?
That picture is so cute!
I hate that you're leaving me...you know that right?
Post a Comment