This is my Alyssa. Don't let her sweet little face fool you, she can throw a tantrum like no other I've ever seen. In fact, the poll at the left hand corner of my blog is a tribute to this little screamer. She's definitely growing up and getting more independent, which is wonderfully frustrating. We love her tons and are very glad we got a girl, but I don't think I understood the full meaning of girly girl until just recently. Alyssa will NOT wear pants or shorts or capris. Dresses ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! And Cinderella dress up shoes are EVERYDAY SHOES to this kid. Alyssa wears about as much make up as I do. I just wipe it off before we go out in public. Its one of her favorite things to do...put on makeup and paint her toenails. She tosses her hair over her shoulder in the most deliberate fashion. Too funny to watch her carry on in her princess mode. Drama queen? definitely. Very cute, but very solid in her mood of the moment. I always thought having a girl meant picking out cute clothes......yeah...till the kid reaches the toddler stages and only wears 2 of 22 dresses in her closet. I'm hoping the teen years are gentle on me.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
6 comments:
You need to get her the Fancy Nancy books. She would love them!
Alyssa is just too cute! That just makes me want a girl even more! Too much testosterone around here for me!
that's funny, I didn't realize that about her. thanks for sharing. I hope I don't have a drama queen but we'll see....if she's anything like me! love the pics from Jayden's graduation. He is so grown up!
That's so funny. Girls are definently drama. Tyler's not too bad yet but I can see it working up in her little mind. She's starting to get a little more and more dramatic every day.
I don't know what to say. Girls are born girls. That is true! But she is SO darling and how can you deny a face like that? :-)
I voted that the 3 year old stage was more difficult. Abree is drama, but not in a super girly way. She is just super anal and a perfectionist. She only likes to wear dresses so she doesn't get a wedgie. She totally hates wedgies!!
Post a Comment