Friday, May 23, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation




Jayden's kindergarten Graduation was today. It was so CUTE!!!!!!! They put on sunglasses and sang "Hit the Road Jack"! It

was beyond adorable. They also did a few other performances but my pics didn't turn out good because I was trying to take them while holding Alyssa and Tannon (don't ask!) . Anyway, the pictures that I did take that did turn out good are pretty much what I posted. It's so bittersweet to watch them grow up. I love how much better behaved the crazy boy is now, but I'm sad that he's gonna be a Big 1st grader. I've been telling Jayden when he starts doing something wrong that 1st graders don't do that....and it actually works. Does that make me a bad mom?

6 comments:

Lexi said...

So cute! Can you believe our little boys are first graders! BooHoo! I only cried a little the night before J's graduation! :-)

Brenton and Andrea said...

What a cute litle guy! He is getting old fast! I don't know what you are talking about being the skinny one finally.....is that a fat joke?

Elise and Dan said...

That kindergarten year went really fast! Wow first grade--that seems so old!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Yay for Jayden! You are so not a bad mom for telling him that! As parent we are all so desperate for our kids to behave!

mph said...

Cute pics! No, that doesn't make you a bad mom! I use that all the tim@!!

The Becker Bunch said...

I LOVE the sunglasses...what a handsome little man you have!! Seriously though, WHO TOLD THEM ALL THEY COULD GROW UP!?