If anyone hasn't heard...............I'm the new PRIMARY PRESIDENT. Crazy huh? Well, I have a lot to learn for sure. This is what happens when you pray for patience! Honestly, I'm so excited and couldn't have asked for any better calling. Every single calling I've ever had has taught me so much about myself and how to treat other people, so I'm grateful for a new lesson. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
13 comments:
holy moly! I was the 2nd counselor for a while so if you need any ideas, let me know....I'll direct you to websites. That's where all my ideas came from. ;) you'll be great!
Congrats... I think! That is a busy calling! My sister in law was primary president and she loved it! I think you will do great!!!
Yeah for you! Put all your Ariel skills to use! :-)
Yea, yea and yea! We are so excited to have you. You're going to be awesome!
Wow! Good luck for sure! That's crazy but you'll do great. You'll be able to deal with anything after this calling:)
Congrats on the new calling, you are great with kids; I know you will do a great job. To change the html to put a different color in your header I used this site: http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ for instructions. If you kind of know what you are doing, which I can see you do, just right click on anyones blog and choose "view source" and it will show you where they put the code for their header. Try mine if you like.
Congratulations! what an unexpected twist from what I was told the calling you were being considered for!! I think you will do awesome! and you have great counselors that will give you great support! Go you!
Holy COW! I haven't heard from you in years! Your family is beautiful! you look great. What are you doing now besides 3 kids and Primary Pres?!?!
(which i think is awesome)
Hey Rochelle, Is this a school thing or a church thing?
I made the header on my computer with photoshop (if you go to the "adobe" website you can download photoshop and use it for 30 days if you don't already have it on your computer). Once you create the header (I made mine 12x4 I think) save it to your computer as a jpeg file. Then on the layout screen in blogger click the edit button for the header and you will be able to upload the picture staight from there (make sure to push the "shrink to fit" button too). Glad to help
You will be great and you have great counselors as well. Definitely a winning team!
I think I know what a barrow pit is. Is it the things on the side of the road for drainage? If I'm wrong--what is it? =) I drove to someones house today in my ward, and I was singing the oldie " Out in the Boondocks." It took forever to get there!
So, um. . . are you still the Primary Prez? Crazy!!
Post a Comment