Friday, June 13, 2008

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Peace and Quiet!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am FINALLY getting the much needed break I deserve! Justin is taking Jayden to Yellowstone National Park for the Allen boy's traditional fishing trip. My mom called and asked if it would be ok if Alyssa rode up and stayed at her house in Idaho for the weekend. HECK YEAH!!!! I think I had Alyssa packed up before the phone call was over. Either way...Justin, Jayden, and Alyssa are all on their wonderful way to Idaho as I type this. AHHHH!!!! The house is clean (and will wonderfully stay that way), Tannon is napping, I've gotten my Wii fix, my blogging fix, and even a bubble bath! I'm sure I'll eventually get a little bored (they're gone till tuesday) but for now, I'm just enjoying my day off.

8 comments:

Lexi said...

Yippee! Grocery shop for 2 weeks worth so you don't have to with kids and go get some chick flicks and some good movies! Enjoy yourself!

andreamatrix said...

Can I get one of those days? I'm just a little jealous!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

SWEET! That rocks! You totally deserve that.

That is crazy about the nursing strike but yeah, 10 months is great so oh well right? I hope I don't dry up so we'll see how long I can go. My goal is until Dec 1st (she is technically 12mo's Nov 28th but I'll just go to Dec) but if I'm not feeling lazy then I may just keep pumping until I feel like weaning. I'm sure my laziness will kick in. I've pumped like 2 thousand times!

Donna said...

Lucky girl! Isn't it funny how we beg and beg for just one day off, but when we finally have time without kids we just don't know what to do? My little buggers have such a hold on me!

Elise and Dan said...

That is awesome! You deserve it. Enjoy your time.

Amie said...

Holy Smokes I'm jealous right now! I've been doing some babysitting today...(not that I don't love the kiddos I watched) but I'm ready for some QUIET TIME. Thank heavens the kids are asleep. Enjoy, enjoy!

The Becker Bunch said...

Well, it looks like your alone time is ending today, but I hope you had a great time!! Sometimes I LOVE to have that time!! I hope you made good use of it! We missed you all to this Sunday! How'd it go?! I've been WAITING for someone to post an update!!:)

Moss Family said...

Niiiiiicccce! I bet you had a wonderful weekend!! And it looks like your kids all came back and are having so much fun playing with each other!