Rules: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current obsessions, and 3 Random Facts about yourself. Tag 5 People at the end.
JOYS:
1. Justin being home. He is gone so much now...usually all week long on business trips to California.
2. Tannon babbling....I just love how cute he sounds. I'm so in love with all my kids in their baby stages...but there is something special about baby number last.
3. Jayden and Alyssa playing NICELY. It is rare...but they can play princess or swords without fighting for at least 10 minutes.
FEARS:
1. Bees. My dad is a beekeeper and always "encouraged" us to get stung when we were little. I came to hate bees quickly and freak if one is BUZZING around my head.
2. Backing up over a CHILD. I know its weird but I had a dream when Jayden was 22 months old that I backed out of the driveway and over my little boy. I woke up in a cold sweat and was sitting bolt upright in bed screaming. I've never been in reverse comfortably since.
3. Losing Justin. Can't really explain it...just know I wouldn't handle being a widow very well.
GOALS:
1. Be more patient with my kids. Especially when they are going through the transition of their dad being home and away so much.
2. Open 529 accounts for all 3 kids.
3. Get back into competitive riding. I miss it Soooooo much.
OBSESSIONS:
1. Craigslist
2. Playing Wii
3. disinfecting wipes.....I use them EVERYWHERE in my house.
RANDOM FACTS:
1. I'm in better shape now than high school or college (body fat wise). I'll give my heavy kids credit for my muscle tone.
2. Even though I'm from Idaho and lived in Utah for 5 years.....I've never been downhill skiing.
3. I've never seen gas at $4 a gallon before in my life. In college I remember paying .99 a gallon at a special Flying J on I84 between Twin Falls and Idaho Falls, Idaho.
I tag: Andrea, Annalee, Elise, and my fellow Canyon Trails ward buddies, Stephanie and Natalee.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment