Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stake Conference: Boundaries,Shortest Primary Presidency Ever, and Dr. Pepper



Is everyone else as shocked as I am about the ward boundary change? I guess my head is just spinning because I was so excited/nervous to be Primary Pres...and now I'm released. That is offically my shortest stint ever in a calling!!!!! Seven whole whopping days! At least blogging will keep us in touch since the JUSTIN ALLEN FAMILY is kicked out of the Sarival Ward.
I know the pictures have nothing to do with the ward boundaries but my cute hubby is really sad that there aren't more pictures of him on our blog. (that's just because he is always goofing off in the pictures...so I don't post them) Here you go Justin, only love would bring me to post pictures of you drinking soda and working on MY laptop!!!!!!!

4 comments:

andreamatrix said...

That has to be some sort of record. I'll let our new bishop know how much you wanted the calling..... :)

Elise and Dan said...

Wow that is amazing! So, is the ward split then? I bet that is sad though!

kimber said...

I'm sad you guys are leaving our ward and I'm losing the best VT companion.
Like you said thank goodness for blogging so we can keep in touch.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

wow, that is crazy. Bet it's nice though. Being the President of anything just doesn't sound like fun to me. I can be a counselor ok...but the President? I can't make decisions!