I am watching Stephanie's dog while she is out of town. I promised her some funny pictures as our dog's size difference is comical. Little Putters has to take 15 steps (yes, I counted) to keep up with Mack's one lengthy stride.
Joleen Hunt gave me her friend, Nancy's, contact info and told me that she had a bunch of mares and foals. Well, I met Nancy and she's the nicest lady. She takes great care of her horses and has some decent bloodlines. I've had fun going out (even though its over 102) and taking pictures because they are all for sale. I'm helping her with my internet savvy skills to post them online. These are pictures of my favorite babies. Her helper is named Julio and he is the hardest working man on the planet. Even taking pictures helps me get my horse fix since riding in the heat would most likely kill me.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
4 comments:
So laughing about the dog picture! Those horses are really pretty. Do you ever think you'll plan on showing horses again? I think it's cool that you did that.
that dog pic is hilarious. I like how they are looking at each other. dogs are so cute! Do they get along well? Dixie fights with other dogs, she is naughty. Some dogs she does just fine with and others she wants to eat. She is so naughty! We must be bad parents.
Great pics of the horses or whatever they are called b/c they don't really look like horses (?) I know nothing. Lots of horse riding out here, come on out! ;)
Love the dogs. Yeah, I see what you mean about your horses. BUT I bet it's awesome to be around them again. Maybe I'll get out my old barrel racing outfit!
Great pix! Funny dogs! Nancy can't say enough nice things about you.
Hope the horses sell for her and you. Heard you get a cut, good deal.
Post a Comment