So, I was blogging earlier and I saw that little AVA KINSEY has taken a step or so on her own???? She's like 2 1/2 months younger than Squishy. I told Tannon, "Ava is walking, so you need to get with the program." Well, low and behold, mini man really wanted his sister's toy this afternoon and TOOK OFF WALKING like 4 STEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA! Except for then I cried because he is my last little baby and he is growing up WAY too fast. Welcome to toddlerhood! I should also say that I usually don't care when they meet milestones, but Tannon gets so CRABBY because his little butt scoot can't get him places fast enough.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
8 comments:
Whoa! Now you have to put everything up! Way to go Tannon! Little competative are we?! :)
He's WALKING???? That's impossible, because he's like 4 months, right?
YEAH!!! Way to go little man!! We have not entered that phase yet...and I am only sad because I expected it like 2 months ago! Oh well...she'll do it when she wants to!! Keat started walking about the same age as Tannon!! It's SO fun to watch their chubby little legs wobble...YEAH FOR WALKING!!
Oh my goodness! Are you serious? That's awesome! What a cute little guy, totally time to bring him to Vernal to visit his little Aunt Andrea, Uncle Brent and cousin Landon I guess! :)
wow, what a big boy! I think we have some time before Kylee is walking, whew! :) Catch it on video and post it on here. I bet he's cute wobbeling around!
Awwww. Cute! I love that nickname Squishy! It fits him perfect!
It's such a trip! He's still just a baby!!! Yay Tannon!!
Yea for Squishy! We are the same Rochelle, it's exciting when our babies meet milestones...but it's SO SAD at the same time because they are our last. Boo hoo! He's so cute! Take some pictures of him walking for us!
Post a Comment