Wednesday, August 6, 2008

 
Posted by Picasa


I was able to kinda figure out Picasa and post a collage of some of Alyssa's first days in the NICU to go along with my previous post. She was so TINY (not that much has changed). Its weird to think of her as such a strong, sweet 3 year old now. I can't figure out how the 3 bottom pics are the same as the top though...and I can't seem to fix it. I need some help from the Picasa gurus!

3 comments:

:) said...

Dude, look at all of that hair! And Justin looks like he is twelve. (no offense). I didn't even notice that the pics were the same. Sorry. Cute post of Alyssa by the way. Great that you wrote it down.

Karla said...

I've been meaning to check out Picasa too. You have such a cute little family, I miss the whole back to school thing. Thanks for the heads up on the "vampire books" I'm only starting them because everyone said I have to.

Lacie said...

She was so tiny I can't believe it in away. She is so cutie, tell her Lacie says hi.