Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pictures from Tannon's Birthday Party

 
Posted by Picasa

Tannon had fun smooshing cake, but wasn't really into the frosting taste like a normal Allen kid. Click on any picture for a larger view!

6 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

How cute! Looks like he had some fun! I can't believe we'll be doing that next month!

Amie said...

Happy Birthday to Tannon! It's hard to believe he's already one. It seems like yesterday that I saw you 38 weeks preggo at Walmart...and looking fabulous I might add! Yea for Squish!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Can't believe it's been a year already! What a cute kid he is! Your hair looks like it's getting longer. Are you growing it back out?

andreamatrix said...

I need to play with picasa. Fun picture spreads.

mph said...

Looks like he liked his cake!! I can really see Alyssa in him in those pics.

jenidlg said...

Rochelle, did you actually have polaroids for this shot or did you phtoshop it? I'd love to have this affect for a scrapbook layout I'm working on.