Alyssa has the ballet DVD Bella Dancerella. Justin and I couldn't stand the music anymore (imagine "Bella, Bella, Bella Dancerella..." repeating over and over and over again until madness slowly seeps in) so we finally signed our darling daughter up for dance class. These are the pictures of her obsessing about her "look" prior to us leaving for the class. I videoed the actual class, but I can't get blogger to recognize my videos (from my Canon Powershot or from our camcorder). If someone has tips in that area..let me know, cuz I'd like to post some video eventually. Anyway, Alyssa LOVES dance. Its very cute watching such little kids try to point their toes and follow instructions.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
8 comments:
I love it! She is so adorable! Hope you find your voice.
Where did you sign Alyssa up at? I'm looking into signing Tyler up. So fun!
I can't figure out how to do videos either, so let me know if you find out.
I love ballet! Alyssa is a lucky girl...and so dang cute in her dancing clothes!
What an adorable dance outfit! I love how she is posing!
How adorable! I hope I have a girl half as cute as her someday! Looks like you had lots of fun in flagstaff!Glad you guys got some time together!
look at her strut her stuff, how cute. I bet she loves dance class. What a cutie!
She looks adorable in her little tutu! Hannah is my little dancer and loves it! Jessica took for a while but it wasn't her thing. I love watching Hannah dance.
I think all little girls are obsessed with princesses. Kierra has loved them for 2 years. Thanks for the little girl hair blog idea. I've found how to do some things I've wanted to know how to do.
Post a Comment