Friday, January 2, 2009

Flagstaff Fun











Justin had a meeting in Flagstaff today and decided that we should cram into his work car and go with him. I took the kiddos to the mall for lunch and some fun in the play area while he had lunch with a client. Then we drove around Flagstaff trying to find a place that still had tubes or sleds for sale. We finally found a place and ended up paying $25 for a tube. Then we found a spot with a small hill appropriate for our kiddos. We had the best time (it was 50 degrees, so I wasn't freezing). We only packed up to leave when someone came to say they were going to boot our car. We had parked at a restaurant next to the hill and they were trying to charge people for parking to sled the hill..lame..I know, but we had been sledding for an hour and half, so we decided to go. I haven't had that much fun in the snow since I was little.

4 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

are you still a snow hater?? See.... snow can be fun, waaaay more fun than 115 degree's!! Glad you got out and had a fun day with the family. I love those kind of days!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

how fun! I don't think I've ever done that. Now I need to!

Jay and Rochelle said...

sounds like fun! You will have to tell me where you went to go tubing.

mph said...

How fun! We really need to do that. My kids hardly know snow.