Monday, February 23, 2009

Random Facts about Me

Just because I'm selfish (after my talk on sunday..I'm very very very selfish)here are some random things about me:

1. I like to watch TV with the captions on! Then I dont' ever miss a thing!
2. Being a mom is the hardest most rewarding thing I've ever done.
3. I love horses. Not just any ol horse in the field, but high $$$ show horses are my prime obsession.
4. I am a good driver. Ok, so maybe not awesome, but I'd like to think I'm pretty stinking good when it comes down to it. (watch, I'll wreck today just cuz I typed that)
5. I make one hot to trot delicious Chicken Pot Pie..homemade for reals.
6. I hated fast food in high school and college and now it calls my name everyday and I have to be strong to resist.
7. I have a love/hate relationship with diet coke. I love it, but I get addicted to caffeine easily.
8. I DO NOT MISS LOGAN, UT. It was very pretty, but I'm Soooooo Done with college towns after living in two of them (twin falls, Idaho and Logan, Ut)
9. I am not a fan of Utah. I love diversity and I'm sorry but Utah just doesn't have that.
10. I miss Idaho...potato harvest here I come!
11. I hate snow....Phoenix is a dream come true place to live for me. Who cares that it doesn't snow on christmas...I can drive to Flagstaff if I get too "snowsick".
12. My kids are my pride and joy. Just ask for pics and you'll get bombarded!
14. My hubby is the cutest thing. I actually fell in love with him just because he was sweet, but not too needy, and sooo funny!
15. I think there is nothing better than the smell of fresh cut grass. Alfalfa, if I'm in Idaho.
16. Oh wait, there is something better than fresh cut alfalfa, Pine shavings that we put in the horses stalls...that stuff smells so good (fresh of course...after its used, not so much)
17 I had high risk pregnancies. With every kid I was on some form of bedrest. Alyssa was my only preemie though born at 33 weeks.
18. I have had a c-section with every kid. Scalpels don't scare me now because I believe in heavy duty drugs like percocet.
19. I didn't watch TV much growing up and now I don't watch too much either, but my hubby is a TV addict.
20. I have a temper. I'm fairly chill till I'm burned out..then I lose it quickly and often.
21. I don't want people to think that I've got it all together. Forget being perfect (or appearing that way)...I need to let others know that I'm the furthest thing from perfection.
22. I'm a clean freak. I would vacuum many times a day if I let myself. Of course, our hairy lab Mack, doesn't help things out either.

6 comments:

:) said...

We totally watch TV with the caps on. Maybe because I can't hear. My bro is part deaf so we got used to them real fast!

Me :) said...

That was great to learn those things about you!!

kimber said...

Umm, I think I was in the car with you when you got a ticket!:)
That's fun, you should try and do the 100 things about you that people do. I don't know if I could write 100 things about me.

Jay and Rochelle said...

Well Rochelle, I agree with you on fresh cut grass. In fact today as I was going up the stairs at ASU West they were cutting the grass and I love the sound of a lawn mower,GREEN GRASS, and the smell! Well done kiddo.

Rochelle said...

For the record....last time I got pulled over, Kimber was with me! The year was 2006...so It's been almost 3 years since my last ticket. See, I am a good driver!

The Three Peas said...

I pledge allegiance to the Diet Coke. We can pickle our internal organs together.