Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Kind Of Burglar

I was planning on Justin getting home late thursday night. However, at midnight last night I was awakened by the sound of the garage door opening (or so I thought..I was trying to sleep and all). Then the door from the garage into the laundry room opened. Mack was running towards the "intruder" while I sleepily was trying to figure out what weapons I had in the house to protect us. Then I heard Mack's tail thumping against the wall in the hallway and knew that it just had to be Justin...who else deserves a tail-thumping welcome home? I was soooo glad to see him! And glad he wasn't a burglar!

5 comments:

Baltzers said...

You had me worried there for a second, I was totally thinking someone unwelcome got in your house!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

yay, he's home! A leader I worked with in TX said her husband came home early one night and kept tapping on the door and making strange noises. This is TX and she has a gun of course and she told the intruder on the other side of the door if he doesn't leave she will shoot. She said I'm counting to 10 and then I'm going to shoot. Her husband let her count to 9 and said don't shoot, it's me! Good thing that wasn't Justin. ;)

Elise and Dan said...

What a great surprise! Dan leaves next week for 6 days for training. I'm totally getting anxious about it! I don't feel well, and I have to take care of my kids all week! And there isn't much to do around here that is close by. I think I'm gonna die!! =) I don't know how women like you deal with husbands that travel a lot! UGHHHHHHH!

Brenton and Andrea said...

Yup, glad he wasn't a burgler! :) If it happened to me, I think I would be covered! I think we have about 12 guns in every room! :) j/k! Glad he got home early and you got to spend some time together!

Amie said...

Yay for hubbies being HOME! I'm so happy that you are going to get a break now Rochelle! You deserve it more than anyone I know! :) I'm still jealous of your smoken' arms! :) You're looken' great!