Monday, February 16, 2009

Recent Craziness


Bubble Bath Fun



My Valentine's Present to myself


Jayden took this pic when he was playing with my camera


My bouquet

Justin's been gone for a week and a half. I have three more days before he comes home and things have been a little crazy. Yep! He was gone for Valentine's Day AGAIN! I am not a sappy/romantic person by any means, but this time I was sad that Justin was leaving for so long. He did manage to send me a bouquet though and that cheered me up!
Two solid weeks is rough! Karen, I don't know how you handled Mark traveling this much. Its hard! I blame most of difficulty of this trip on Litchfield District because Jayden is out of school for a four day weekend. A four day weekend with one parent and we've been too busy with activities and such to get away. Plus, what would a getaway be without Justin? I was handling these crazy kids of mine just fine until the fighting started. Started and has NOT ENDED! I finally decided I'd had enough and called around for a babysitter so I could go ride. Thanks Lilk! She watched the kiddos and let Rachel play so that I could recharge my batteries. Just what I needed. Anyway, so for Valentines I bought some high sugar content cookies for the kiddos and treated Justin and myself to new bedding. Kinda goofy, I know, but much needed! I love snuggling in the new sheets!(Thanks mom, love the thread count!) Wish me luck till thursday with the insanity!

8 comments:

Me :) said...

I wish you luck. My hubby travels all the time too. He will be gone for 6 to 8 weeks maybe longer if he goes in the fall, so I definitely know what you are going through!! I hate having my husband gone. It really makes me notice how big of a help he really his.

Cory & Mindy said...

Good luck! I feel like I can't even handle one by myself, let alone 3.

Bakers said...

I'm glad you treated yourself to a valentine's present...that's a great idea. I'm glad you were able to go riding. Hang in there!

Brenton and Andrea said...

I think you are doing great! Just keep it up, not too much longer! Sorry your hubby is gone though! Not fun! I dunno how you do it, you must just be supermom! :)

Lexi said...

You are doing awesome with all his traveling! I am not looking forward to my turn this spring. The last time he tried to leave G decided to have emergency surgery! Nice huh! I plan to have a plate full of projects to do and we will be renting lots of movies. :-) The bedding is awesome.

mph said...

Love the bedding! Very nice! I am glad you ended up getting a little break - much deserved break.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

All the kids in the tub, how cute. You even managed to not get a pic of Tannon jr. Love your bedding, what a nice gift to yourself. I'm glad he remembered to send flowers, whew! I am wishing you luck! That stinks he is out of town so much. I would go nuts too!

kimber said...

I feel for you! I'm glad you treated yourself to something though. You should do that more often, drop your kids off at my house and go shopping!