Monday, March 23, 2009

Luke AirForce Air Show





Someone forgot to put the top up! Nice huh?!






It took us over 2 hours to get onto the base, but once we were there we had a great time, got lots of sun, and let the kiddos see the helicopters and airplanes. Jayden had the best time, Alyssa wasn't feeling well, and Tannon wants nothing to do with riding in the stroller anymore. Who told him it was ok to grow up? Since Alyssa didn't feel well, we left around 2pm and watched the Thunderbirds show from Camelback.

5 comments:

andreamatrix said...

I would NEVER make it there. I don't wait 2 hours in line for anything. BUT it does look like you had fun. What is all over Tannon's face?? :)

We were going to do pictures.... OOPS! Did I forget?

Lacie said...

Fun next year we should plan to go together that would be fun.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

How fun! Besides the 2 hour wait :/ My brother and his friends went to that too. They thought it was pretty cool! I just read your last post. I loved the one about opening a box of crackers in the store to stop a tantrum. I'm so glad I'm not the only mom who does that! I can't tell you how many empty cracker and cookie packages I've paid for at the checkout!

Elise and Dan said...

Looks like a fun time. Especially for boys!! Too bad alyssa didn't feel well.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

how fun, I heard about this on the radio. Mainly I heard the gecko from Geico was going to be there. Now, did you get to see him? That's the most important part of all. That's sad Alyssa wasn't feeling well. Tannon is so big! And you always seem skinnier every time I see ya. You rock!