Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Hotstuff!


Today, my man, turns 30! Its probably his roughest birthday ever because we are still waiting to hear from our VERY SLOW bank! I think that would be the best birthday present ever...for the bank to say, "here's the keys, sign here". Anyway, Justin, I want to thank you for being so patient, for loving us, for supporting us, for always playing with the kids. For working hard and sacrificing so much, even though it means being gone a lot at times. (even on your birthday, you are hard at work in St. G, living out of a hotel) I appreciate all you do to help me, you are more than I could ask for in a husband! I love how much you LOVE us and I love watching how much our kids LOVE and ADORE you! I am so thankful for everything you do, even though I'm not the best at showing it. I LOVE YOU and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Ben is older than Justin?! Crazy! Happy birthday dude!

Lacie said...

Happy birthday Justin, you look great. I like the picture Rochelle picked. Hang in there you two, your getting closer to moving everyday.

The Price Family said...

OMG, read your post below. You poor thing! I hope you close SOON so you guys can get on with your lives! Sounds like you need a night out for your hubby's birthday...alone. :) Hope you do get that birthday with via Justin to close. Hope it happens soon. Take care!

Jay and Rochelle said...

What a baby! Happy b-day Justin. Hopefully a miracle will happen soon for you to get into your house. Are you still in Idaho with your parents? If so soak up that cooler weather. We just got back and I loved every minute of it.