3 Noisy Laser Guns, Thank you GRANDPA!!!
What a cute pic! Love Tannon's faux hawk! Grandpa and "Bird Dog"
Lulu and Mini Man hiking off Red Hills Parkway
Coke Store. YES we are WAAAAY too cheap to spend $40 for the background of this shot.
M&M Store..which the is always a hit with my kids. Candy, Toys, and a "candy factory" all in one.
Jayden and Mom having a lightsaber fight.
I guess my cd-rom will not acknowledge a disk in the drive anymore. I have lots of pictures to post. We did some family photos with my friend from high school and I'll post those as soon as I am able to. We also went to Idaho for my sister's baby shower, and I can't get those pics yet either. Justin's dad came down this weekend and we hung out in St. G for a while before we decided that Vegas was close and fun. I keep forgetting how smutty Vegas is till I'm there though. Those card hander outers GRRRRRRRR!!! The weather was nice and we even got some AWESOME desert rain! Can't ever get enough of desert rain! Anyway, we had a blast in Vegas and the kids are already missing Grandpa. Tannon keeps asking, "Where Baaccaa?" (which is how he says grandpa). Also, I have to document (without pictures) that Tannon's bottom tooth has finally come in. He was "missing" one for so long. Now he finally has all 4 bottom teeth, all 4 top teeth, and all of his 1 year molars. 2 year molars, here we come! Oh, and as always, I'm too lazy to change the order of photos.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
what a fun weekend! at first it looked like you had a triple stroller!
Post a Comment