This is what Justin thinks of being married to me for so long! What an attractive shot huh?
Alyssa ready for dance
Jayden at Tae Kwon Do Alyssa posing in her dance outfit. She loves those noisy tap shoes!
Well, I think after having a terrible, unorganized summer, we are making up for lost time. Jayden is loving school, I insist on hitting Gold's Gym (even though it is NOTHING compared to Lifetime), Jim Andrus is letting me ride his horses, I found a preschool for Alyssa, I found a dance studio for Alyssa (thanks again, Kimber), I found a martial arts instructor for Jayden, and Justin and I are celebrating our anniversary! HOLY COW!!! And that's ALL TODAY!!!!! I'm BEAT!!! But here are some pics!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
2 comments:
Nice way to bounce back after a very crazy summer for you guys! I bet it is SO nice to be back into a routine.
YAHOO!!! Cute pics of the kiddos! I'm glad they got to lots of cool stuff! Happy Anniversary!:)
Post a Comment