Thursday, December 10, 2009

Picturesque

I'm starting to get more attached to this area. Its ok that it takes me an hour to check out at the geriatric Walmart and that we don't drive more than 40MPH anywhere except I15. Its ok that retirees are constantly whispering (or so they think) about my terrible parenting skills in public. Its also ok that its snows just a skiff. Yep, you heard me right, Rochelle is ok with snow. Just look at the views from my house....


7 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

looks pirty to me!

jenidlg said...

Its a far cry from a Goodyear view!

Jay and Rochelle said...

gorgeous! Enjoy it!

Brenton and Andrea said...

I love it! That is so pretty! We totally need to come visit! It actually looks warm there! :)

The Three Peas said...

Please be thankful that this is the view from your house...need I remind you that Goodyear is surrounded by piles of dirt and volcanic rock? Oh yes, and it's 75 degrees...yet it's winter?

Elise and Dan said...

I'm glad you are starting to like it. I didn't like it much in Pueblo, Co, but I adjusted and tried to find the positive things about the city. Like you have!

I am about 3 miles away from Karen. Small world, huh? We still have yet to get together.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

pretty! oh and Alyssa looked super cute in those pics. what a pretty dancer!