We put Alyssa in dance here at The Dance Shoppe (thanks a TON, Kimber). She absolutely loves it. Here are pics from this year's Christmas recital...
So, we had a bit of a scare and Justin ended up missing the recital. I told Jayden's friend's mom that he could play at their house till recital time. She told me where they lived and I thought, "Sweet, I have her number, now goodbye Jayden." Well, when we went to pick up Jayden(on the way to the recital) we couldn't find the house. I went to look up their number in my phone and I didn't have it. So, we had no IDEA where to find Jayden. We seriously drove up and down 50 streets looking for the mom's car. We knocked on doors and asked for primary president's numbers(only in Utah, right?) to ask about kids that could be Jayden's friend. Well, 2 1/2 hours later, Justin decides to just drive even further up this hill. Well, low and behold, there's another subdivision 2 more miles in. The house was RIGHT THERE!! So, Justin missed the recital, but we still have our Jayden without having to issue an Amber Alert.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
5 comments:
Oh my goodess! She is so adorable! I sure miss that little girl! Glad you found Jayd! Scary!
She is ADORABLE!!!!
LOL, only in UT for sure. glad you got him back!
Oh goodness Rochelle...you need to lock that girl up! She is so stinkn cute!
Alyssa is ADORABLE! Yea, for finding Jayden! I think I'd of keeled over from a heart attack if this happened to me! SO GLAD all is well. Your Christmas card is awesome! Thanks!
Post a Comment