Sunday, December 27, 2009

Random December Pictures

I've forgotten to post a few pictures......so here's kind of a catch up post

Tannon after bathtime



Alyssa's preschool went to Harmon's Grocery store for a fieldtrip



Jayden had a school program and this is the only picture I got because Tannon was in the middle of throwing the world's biggest tantrum



I forgot to post pictures of Jayden's first pack meeting. It was the space derby and Jayden took third place



These are some shots of Christmas. My camera battery died and the kids were too busy playing, so I ditched the point and shoot and went with the video camera.

Tannon is obsessed with Lightening McQueen and is now the mayor of Radiator Springs



I made Alyssa a tutu and she is now the proud owner of a FurReal Kitty Cat (named lulu) and a puppy that swims in water. Justin and I gifted ourselves new barstools that are in the background.



Jayden's new bike...let's hope he doesn't break his arm again

4 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

what a cute pic of Tannon after a bath. such a pretty tutu, who doesn't like cars and I hope Jayden doesn't break his arm again either!

kimber said...

I LOVE Alyssa's tutu you made, so cute! You'll have to tell me how you did it. I'm glad the recital went good. I'll be there for the next one.

Brenton and Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! How did you make that cute tutu? I love it! Have fun in Idaho!

Jay and Rochelle said...

Merry Christmas! Loved your Christmas card. Your family is growing up and getting cutier every minute!