I got my computer repaired! WOO HOOO!!!! My buddy from HS is way talented and offered to replace my hard drive after he was able to recover EVERYTHING I LOST. Brad, you ARE the BEST!!! THANKS!! I was seriously almost in tears after finding out that I can have my stuff restored!
Anyway, these are recent pictures taken when Justin's parents came to visit this weekend. These plasma cars are the best toy ever...my kids are on them at least an hour everday.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
5 comments:
Way fun!I will totally need to invest in one of those! :)
Plasma cars??? What do they do, never heard of them.
I can't believe how much little man looks like his big brother! Cute photos and glad you were able to recover everything!
Your such a kid at heart:)
those cars do look like fun but I wonder why they are called plasma. thanks for coming to see us, you're so nice! it was great to see ya and the kids. they are so, so cute!
Post a Comment