
I totally have to document the cute things my kids say before I forget. The other day we were getting some pretty heavy duty storms and Alyssa said, "Holy cow, there's lightening!" Tannon immediately perked up and looked out every window in the van, then said, "Where? I not see him!" I laughed so hard I'm shocked I stayed in my lane! Alyssa kept trying to explain to Tannon that lightening comes from the sky and lights it up. He was just not getting it. He kept looking for McQueen.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
2 comments:
so cute!
LOL! That is dang cute!!! That's called Mommy skills for not crashing while cracking up at the cute dialogue in the back seat! :)
Post a Comment