Saturday, October 2, 2010

Puppy Love




Have I ever mentioned how much we love animals at our house? Yep, its true! My kids are fanatics about pets! We trade pet sitting with ANYONE and EVERYONE! This last week we had a teacup shitzu named Lil' Bit (he belongs to my sis-in-law Mindy) come visit. Its not his first visit, but its his first time getting his picture taken by me. The first time he came, my kids were so busy with him in the doll stroller, the doggie carrier, and putting him to "bed" that I couldn't even get a clear shot. Lil'Bit is the CUTEST!
And of course, I have to add shots of Mack and Tannon. Lately, my kids are all about dressing Mack up. I'll blame that on Halloween quickly approaching. Anyway, Mack is so laid back that Tannon uses him as a bounce house, a pillow, a wrestling partner, and in this picture, a chair. Its nice to have a dog I trust!

3 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

Pretty cute! I sure love those kiddos!

Annalee said...

so cute and sweet. I think they get the pet loving from you.

kimber said...

I'm sad you guys aren't around to have Meeka anymore. I don't know any other pet lovers that would love to have her like you guys.