November is my crazy month. Every year without fail, we are so busy. Its a good busy, but it makes things very hectic. November is our ward's super saturday, which luckily went off without a hitch (I'm in charge), Jayden's birthday, thanksgiving, and let's not forget black friday. Wow, now that I list it, it really isn't all that much, but I felt pretty busy, and that's all that matters.
This year for thanksgiving, we decided that St. George is cold enough and its not worth it to travel. So, I fixed thanksgiving dinner for Justin's family and we invited two of his co workers. Dennise and Carol are big into the cooking channel, so they went all gourmet on me. Don't worry, I'm not complainin'...
The turkey turned out great and Carol smoked a smaller one in her new smoker. Delish!!!!!!!!! Then our favorite little doggie visitor was here, Lil'bit. The kids went crazy playing with him and barely ate anything except pie.
I didn't even bother to go blackfriday shopping until friday at 10am. And that's only because Jayden wanted an LED wind up flashlight at Kohl's. After waiting in line for over a half hour Jayden said, "Mom, this blackfriday stuff is crazy, I'm not that into things on sale." So, that was pretty much it. Yummy food, one store, and tons of fun!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
2 comments:
yummy! looks like Jayden liked his turkey leg. Ben went shopping at midnight at Walmart and got so lucky not waiting in line and was home by 1. He got 2 new video games that were half off. So he got his Christmas and birthday gift for way cheaper, boo yah!
Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like a fun bunch! It's always so nice to have family and friends around on Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment