Tanny loves to mop! I wonder if I'm passing on some of my OCD tendencies...
I manage to put my back out usually twice a year. I haven't ever known why it hits me only twice a year, but it does. Well, this last week my back was out so bad that I couldn't sit or lay down or it would totally seize up on me. It made taking care of three kids alone (Justin was in Chicago) very difficult. I finally decided that it was bad enough to go to the chiropractor. IT WAS AWESOME! The chiropractor told me exactly WHY I keep having the same problem every so often. My tailbone has shifted to the right after 3 pregnancies and probably shifted during my 1st pregnancy. (which I TOTALLY REMEMBER..it was why I had preterm labor with Jayden). Anyway, my "crooked butt" was pulling on the rest of my spine and back muscles. Well, I've got a few more visits to completely fix the problem, but already I'm feeling much better. I still can't sit for more than 20 minutes without standing up to stretch, but I do have more range of motion. HOORAY FOR CHIROPRACTORS!!!!!!! I also have to hand it to my kiddos! They were GREAT when my back was out. They didn't fight at all. (in fact, fighting is pretty rare these days...I'll post about that stuff later) Alyssa kept giving me hugs and kisses, Tanny wanted to help mop, and Jayden kept asking what he could do to help out as well. Thanks guys!!!!!!!
An EASY Fix to Keep Couch Cushions From Sliding Everywhere
-
A super easy solution to keep couch cushions from sliding off the sofa.
I love sharing stuff like this easy sofa cushion fix because if it helped
us, I kno...
1 day ago
5 comments:
And you thought I was crazy all these years. 8-) Glad your back is feeling better! And HOORAY for cooperative kids.
Milk it in when they are willing to help. Come teenage years they are either too busy or gripe and complain the whole time. Too cute on your little guy :)
I'm glad you got help with your back! That's great your kids were so helpful.
Glad you're getting your back fixed! I love it when the kids get together and pull through for the parents when needed. My kids did the same last year when I sprained my ankle. They were so attentive and helpful. Unfortunately when I got back to my old self, so did they. I agree, milk it!
Rochelle, I never check blogs anymore...so it was so fun to catch up on all the Allen happenings! You're baby is so big! What a cutie. Glad the kids were helpful for you. I think mine might burn the house down if I wasn't "up and running". Yea for chiropracters! Merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment