We made them pose before they trashed the house with wrapping paper.
This pic is out of order. Tannon got a Thomas the Train bathtoy and insisted on taking a bath with it first thing. So, its not even 8am and Tanny is in the tub with Thomas the Train.
K, back to the right order here. Here's Tanny with his loot. Its funny that we're making our kids pose with their gifts, but its what Justin's dad used to do and now when we watch home videos of them, its so fun for them to say, "I remember that!" So, that's our justification I guess.
Anyway, the scooter was my bum dealio. He STILL hasn't ridden it. He's "afraid" of it I guess. I'm so frustrated! Oh well, his lightweight sister will ride it for him.
Here's Jayden's with his new stuff. He's got an Airsoft BB pistol in his hand. He LOVES it! I'm not so sure I love it, but boys are boys, right?
And our darling daughter! She got loaded up with barbies and zhu zhu pets. I don't think we saw much of her today. I mean, she just sat down and did the girly girl thing playing with her new toys.
Santa spoiled me rotten! I've got a GREAT new laptop and wireless printer bundle! WOO HOO! So, I'm blogging for the first time on it!
Christmas is so much funner now that I'm a parent of kids that understand santa and presents and whatnot. Jayden is still excited for christmas (even though he's giving up believing in Santa). Alyssa is still trying to figure out time, so she kept asking, "is it Christmas yet?". And Tannon really figured out the presents thing this year.
I'm pretty exhausted since they were too excited to go to bed last night at a decent time and then were up early this morning. Plus, we had visitors over for Christmas dinner. So, I love the new laptop, but I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas!
An EASY Fix to Keep Couch Cushions From Sliding Everywhere
-
A super easy solution to keep couch cushions from sliding off the sofa.
I love sharing stuff like this easy sofa cushion fix because if it helped
us, I kno...
1 day ago
2 comments:
awesome! We got a pic of Kylee with her loot but not all of it all spread out, great idea. Tannon is so tall!
Looks like Santa scored very well in your household! Merry Christmas! I'm horrible.. Didn't get pictures when the kids opened their presents.
Post a Comment