Saturday, March 26, 2011

Alyssa's Birthday Party and Soccer

Its Alyssa's birthday on the 29th! I can't believe my little 33 weeker is 6! Love her to death! We started out a very rainy St. George day by hitting Jayden's soccer game, then costco (for a cute cake), then Alyssa's freezing cold game, and finally Jumping Jacks for her party. She had so much fun! I'm grateful for a cute kid that loves to have friends and be so sweet. I'm also grateful that Jumping Jacks is indoors because I still haven't acclimated to freezing cold weather. Give me triple digits anyday! 41 today and raining cats and dogs. Not my sunny AZ style. However, that being said, I'm content in St. G. now. We've got good friends, a good ward, the kids are doing well at the school they go to, and everyone is involved in activities.












0 comments: