Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Ol' Lady

Yep! Its that crazy time of year again where I have to realize that I'm not in my twenties anymore! We went to Idaho for spring break and on our way back hit SLC for Chelsea's wedding. It was way fun, but I'm too lame to take my camera! (as usual!)
When we got back home Alyssa kept telling Justin every five minutes to take her shopping for my birthday. He finally gave in and she literally ran to the purse department and picked me out a pink blingy purse! She said, "Dad, this is what mom needs!" "Her purse is Soooo UGLY it embarrasses me!" So, a new purse it is! Justin also filled the purse with a waterproof digital camera (for our trips this year and my necessary poolside time). Then he announced that he planned a trip to Cancun this summer for our tenth Anniversary! Just when I thought that was the end of the surprise, 5 families from our ward show up with a giant cake and a tub of ice cream! I was pretty surprised. 32 has been pretty amazing so far!


Jayden says this means I'm 311 years old

one of the few pictures we took

being Batman while watching Batman

the almost 6 yr old Fashionista

My little guy crackin' up

1 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! Those waterproof cameras sound awesome. My friend has one and I'm so tempted! A trip to Cancun will be great! Our 10th anniversary is in 1 1/2 weeks and Ben wants to do some great stuff but I say no thx, let's do something awesome next year. Having a newborn isn't so fun and I'm not bringing a pump with me, sorry! I'm glad you get to go, betcha can't wait!