Jayden LOVES his orange hair
Alyssa wanted purple and orange stripes. I should have done something besides a ponytail, but we didn't remember it was crazy hair day till the last minute. :)
Of course, Tannon couldn't be left out with the other two having colored hair! He wanted Orange. I got some pretty strange looks in the stores since a 3 yr old with orange hair is kinda not normal for Utah. This last week was pretty busy, but on top of the normal busy, we had Grandma and Grandpa Cox come to deliver honey and hang out. They actually stayed for more than 1 night and we had lots of fun! Tannon loves his Bacca and Drammma! Alyssa calls them, "grandma and grandpa, your parents" and Justin's parents are "grandma and grandpa dad's parents". Alyssa and Jayden started Soccer this week! The next few weeks are gonna be crazy with two in soccer and piano. Plus gymnastics for Jayden and dance for Lulu. I'm totally cursing the gas prices since I spend a lot of time in the car!
On a side note and totally obvious: I LOVE MY KIDS! They say the funniest things everyday! Here's just a few I've heard lately:
Alyssa: "Tannon you can't kiss me, I'm too young to be kissed by boys." "You can kiss me when you're 4 and I'm 6".
Jayden: "Mom, I have Guntheritis. That means I need to stay home from school and shoot my BB gun."
Tannon: "My name is Tannon Turkey Lot and you are my 'tute' (cute) mommy turkey lot!"
Jayden: "Mom, I'm hot! Sweaty hot, not sexy hot. There are two types of hot, ya know."
Alyssa: "Tannon you are the prince and you tell me "Are ya coming, blondie?" (from Tangled)
Tannon: With his hands bent over and knee in the air (we'd just been watching the new Karate Kid) "Hiya, I 'tarate tid'!"
And then there's "Tannon Robot" Of course, by the time I got the camera out, his robot movments weren't so robotic...but he's still cute!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
They are so dang cute! I love what kids say! ....someday some of those might be blackmail. :)
Post a Comment