Thanks for all the well wishes with my back problems. I'm feeling a thousand times better! In fact, I've started to lift things around the house again and actually made it through all 3 hours of church sunday. Soon I'll be back riding! (Let's hope)
This last week we've been mostly just busy with the usual stuff : Jayden's in scouts, piano, gymnastics, and soccer starts this week. Alyssa is taking dance, piano, and playing soccer too. Tannon wanted to play soccer but they didn't offer a three year old team. :( So, he just has his playdates with friends on wednesdays.
I wish I took more pictures, but I have a hard time letting Tannon play with the camera. So, these are a few pictures from this last week. Tannon loves his 3D glasses that came with the Toy Story Wii game and was being so silly about having his picture taken.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
3 comments:
They are so funny! Sounds like you have been your normal busy but glad you are feeling better! :)
Such cuties! BTW, thanks for being one of the five people that comment on my blog anymore! =)
so cute, love that tannon boy! your kids are well rounded, sounds like you're in the car all day. :)
Post a Comment