Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cozumel, June 17th













After having kids, sleeping in just isn't quite the same. I can't sleep in past 9am EVER now that I'm a parent. Justin and I were up bright and early on the 17th, so we decided to go see Cozumel as soon as we could escape the ship. We walked through Cozumel shopping before finding a private guide that would take us snorkeling. We snorkeled for more than 3 hours. Our guide was awesome and took most of our underwater pictures. The one I posted to blogger is of sea horses! Cool huh? After snorkeling we were able to get into a private resort by listening to a "timeshare" presentation. Justin got us through the presentation within 20 minutes, leaving us 3 hours to spend at the resort! We ate and relaxed on the private beach.
Back on the boat, we dressed up, since we'd messed up "Captain's Night" the night before. We watched the Marcus Anthony show after dinner. He's a Motown guy I'd never heard of, but he was good, and the lady that grabbed his butt on stage was pretty comical too. I tried to stay up late just to sleep the next day away since we'd be 'at sea'. So, we stayed after the Marcus Anthony show to watch a "Liar's Club game show". I couldn't ever figure out who was lying..

0 comments: