


Day at sea #2 was uneventful...I DID sleep in until nearly 11, then laid out with my hubs for a few hours before feeding my face yet again (seeing a trend here?..yeah, I gained some weight). I mostly just chilled all day and started packing..sniff sniff. Oh wait, I did leave 3 kids at home, so I was getting kinda homesick.
When we got off the ship on Sunday the 18Th, we had some time to kill before getting to the airport. We went to the Sawgrass national forest and did an air boat tour just like in CSI Miami! Our guide was pretty cool, she showed us lots of different birds, trees, flowers, turtles, and let's not forget the ALLIGATORS!!! Then our boat died...it was hot, humid, we were sweating, there were alligators
all around...drama! Then the other swamp boat showed up to rescue us. FUN!
After the tour we got to check out their swamp "Zoo". I LOVED holding that baby gator!
Are ya sick of my vacation photos yet? Well, good news! I'm DONE!!!!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
2 comments:
oooo, that would be scary to be stuck on a swamp! I hate being sweaty, so why do I live somewhere it was 115 today? I dunno!
Looks like you guys got to do a ton of cool stuff. You look go in yellow! I am glad it worked out so you could go on this trip!
Post a Comment