California Adventure was definitely the high point of the trip! Tannon got to have his picture taken with Buzz, Lightning, Mater, and Phineas and Ferb. Jayden got picked out of the crowd to “help Andy’s Army Men”, and Alyssa got to ride the new Ariel ride, which was her favorite. All 3 kiddos rode Soarin’ California with us and they all LOVED it!
Tannon got this sticker because he was tall enough to ride Soarin’ California for the first time!
The cute Allen boys riding Grizzly Rapids. I wanted to go, but 2 of the 3 kids weren’t tall enough, and Jayden didn’t want to ride it. I decided playing photographer was more important than getting wet.
This picture needs to be blown up poster size for Tannon! He was IN LOVE! He even gave Buzz a big HUG!
It was so cute!
Jayden helping the army men! He LOVED this! It was cute to see him actually find something at the park he liked. He wasn’t big on 3-d rides, scary rides, or kiddy rides…which is pretty much Disneyland. We were kinda bummed parents! Disney isn’t CHEAP!! Good grief!
Tannon and Alyssa really liked the Jellyfish ride! I thought Tannon was gonna cry at first, then he realized it was fun and he started saying “UUUUUUUUPPPPP, DDDDDDDOOOOWWWWNNNN”
I took the kids on King Triton’s Carousel while the boys went on Screamin’ California (my FAVORITE roller coaster EEEEVVVEERRR). The line was short, so the kiddos rode the Carousel 4 times in a row. Then Justin and I switched and I rode Screamin’ with Brett (who is so much LESS of a screamer than Justin )
k- I think that brings us through about half of the day at California Adventure. It’s a good stopping point. Holy, we took sooo many pictures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment