Thursday, February 2, 2012

California Adventure 2012 part 2

Alright! Let’s finish up the Disney vacation pictures!

disney 2012 158

disney 2012 157

disney 2012 154So DISAPPOINTED that this one wasn’t open yet! Summer 2012, now they tell me…

disney 2012 164

disney 2012 168

disney 2012 167

disney 2012 169

disney 2012 171and THIS moment right here is what made the trip MOST worthwhile! Tannon and CARS!!!! He was in HEAVEN!!!!! I’m glad they had these “statues” up because there isn’t room for the Pixar Parade due to the construction on the new Car’s ride.  I would have had a really sad 4 yr old if he didn’t get to see his Lightning McQueen.

disney 2012 172

disney 2012 173

disney 2012 174

disney 2012 175This photo was Jayden’s idea!

disney 2012 177

disney 2012 178

disney 2012 182

 

There ya have it! Disneyland 2012!

1 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

holy moly, you go girl for posting! what a great trip, so glad you had fun! I can just see Tannon's excitement!