
Alyssa twisted her ankle on Sunday. We didn't think it was anything serious, until Monday when she wouldn't even put weight on it at school. I was supposed to be helping in Tannon's classroom, so I decided that she would just have to go with us and then we'd hit up Instacare afterwards. Well, when we got to preschool, the teacher told me to just drop off Tannon, the snack, and the book and to go ahead and take her in. I hate instacare!!!!!!! They take so long and don't even act like doctors at all! 2 hrs after paying my copay, we go back into the room. The Dr. manipulates her foot around and then tells me to take her home and watch her for a few more days. WHAT??? Just xray it and let's see if its broken, if not, THEN I'll take her home if its not and watch her. Anyway, there were no broken bones. I took her to school and she had to hop around. I decided to get creative. I text the neighbor to see if we could borrow their little boy's crutches and sure enough, THEY FIT! She had crutches all day today at school and the only hold up was the fire drill that required her to use them for around 500 ft! Her poor armpits!!!! So, princess Alyssa is injured but I think she likes the extra attention. Hopefully, she start putting weight on it soon and we can get rid of the crutches.
0 comments:
Post a Comment