Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Blogger for 4 years!

I can't believe this blog is 4 years old now! Seriously, check my archives! 08!!!! 08 people!!!!!! Tannon was 5 months old, Alyssa was almost 3, and Jayden had just turned 6! I love how far our family has come! I started out blogging because I was missing Justin (he was in Pensacola and good thing we didn't end up there)! Now, I blog to keep family up with our activities. I gotta admit, sometimes updating is a pain in the patootie...but I'm always glad I did it afterwards!

Here are some of my favorite posts from years past:

Tannon as a Toddler

Jayden as Student of the Month

Alyssa and Tannon being the Same Size

Ten Things about Tannon as a 6 month old

Alyssa's Glasses

1 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I love it, congrats keeping it up! I'm glad I started too b/c I remember more and wish I would have started years ago!